Here's an Update No One Cares About



This is a screen shot from World of Warcraft. I got a pet chicken that follows me around. It's pretty sweet.

Well, I think I have the basics done to my template. A big shout out has to go to my bud Pilot (his blog link is on the side there) for helping me get this shit rollin'. It is still basic, but the main stuff is there. I do like a clean design, so don't expect to much more. I'll slowly add bits and pieces, and change the odd thing, but right now I'm happy with the nice clean design. Check back in the next few days for my big first blog-comic. It's not great, but it's a start.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

Nice chikken!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Weinerschnitzel said...

Atleast you wont starve cause you could just eat the chicken

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
A New Beginning

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff