I Gots Problems

I really did a number on my computer this time. It was in need of a format anyway, due to an abundant amount of garbage software loaded and unloaded on it while I was trying to figure out how to make VCD's and splitting up .avi's and so on. But I downloaded a deliciously addictive game from MSN Game Zone called Luxor. If you ever played Zuma, it's a lot like that, or more basically, kind of like a linear Bust-a-move. Anyway, it's a simple game that challenges your reflexes and your knowledge of colours. So after playing this game for more than an hour without blinking, I noticed that my trial had expired. This sounded like a job for astalavista. After following shit link after shit link, and voraciously closing pop ups after pop ups, I gave up and downloaded it from Kazaa. Well, needless to say, I got some nasty spyware that I couldn't clean up. My internet does work, sort of, but I'm getting some pretty nasty pop ups.

The point of this story is that I have to back up my files and wipe my machine. It's not that bad of a process, but it takes time to get all of my software back on the way I like it. And to my devoted blog readers (??), there most likely won't be another post made till next week sometime.

I knew I had to format my computer, I just didn't want it to have to be like this. I hate spyware soooo much. But maybe that should teach me for going to those crackz and warez sites again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

waydda go meathead

6:59 PM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

Ya, that happened to me awhile ago.....peice of crap computer....Acer does not make good computers, took me awhile to figure ouit how to wipe that thing.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Weinerschnitzel said...

Are you getting paid to do your blog during work hours?????? Didnt think so.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
Now We Know
Shut Up!
Take That Stupid Emo.
The Search Continues
Here's an Update No One Cares About
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
A New Beginning

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff