Now We Know

kobi-wan

This is the real reason Anakin Skywalker went to the Dark Side. Obi-Wan had a half-brother named Kobe-wan Kenobi. It happened one cold and lonely night on Coruscant, while Anakin was in tormented meditation about his love-that-couldn't-be for Padme, as Kobe-wan came to "comfort" the young Jedi-in-training. Well, one thing led to another...and we're left with a pervert that leaves disturbing messages of heavy breathing on holograph-answering machines.

Now, I haven't seen Episode III yet, but I'm pretty sure this is what's going to happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

You are very wise my younf padawan!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
Shut Up!
Take That Stupid Emo.
The Search Continues
Here's an Update No One Cares About
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
A New Beginning

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff