Take That Stupid Emo.

Here's a funny little music video that I found on the stupid humor site I frequent called muchosucko.com. To sum it up, it's a rap song about how retarded the numbers of emo bands on the scene and their popularity is. You could easily replace emo with other music fads (nu metal or Pearl Jam wannabes or pop punk or...), but the subject works for the music industry today. I haven't heard rappin' like this since I had a pair of biker shorts with the neon stripes. Where's the oversized clock and shoes without laces. Kick it yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rek said...

You Suck!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
The Search Continues
Here's an Update No One Cares About
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
A New Beginning

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff