Blomic Names and Blogger Links

I'll give it another week or so for names submissions, so I'd like to hear more suggestions. Let's make the closing date...ummm...the 28th of July. Just because that's the end of the contest doesn't mean that is the day the prize gets sent. You will get it, but don't be surprised if it doesn't show up until the end of August.

And if anyone would like me to link up their blog to my site, let me know. I do read a few that I've stumbled on through Pilot's blog. I think I know who most of you are, and if I don't know exactly who you are, I probably know you're brother or sister. And I'd like to steal from the blogginator and have pictorial links to each blog. I can create the graphics myself, but if you can provide me with relevant material, it would help.

Later gators.

4 Comments:

Blogger Watzy said...

Terry and Jamie, those are the 2 dumbest, most moronic, should be pissed on names I could think of!!!

Have a nice day!!!

PS: Customer service bites!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

Um, actally yhr Blogginator stole that from me at Randomization.....Stupid Steve stealing my idea.(And if you don't know who I, Pilon, am then your not as smart as you think you are)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

I wanna give you a picture for my link, but all the good ones your mom and I took last night were underexposed.

I hate having to have sex with your mom while your dad is sleeping right there.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

http://www.spamusement.com/

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
Distracted Doodles
Pick-the-Names Contest
To Prove I Have at Least One Friend
Introducing: This Guy!
Very Sofistercated
Gettin Flashy
Work In Progress
Another Disappointment
And To Your Right...
It's Funny Cause It's True

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff