Pick-the-Names Contest

Just so everyone doesn't worry, I am still working on these things. My progress has slowed way down because I've become much busier at work these past two weeks. I produce most of the base drawings while I'm sitting around waiting for someone to buy a phone card.

Anyway, the point of this post is that I would like to invite everyone to give me name suggestions for both of the characters in my comic. Please keep your suggestions to "real" names: i.e. John, Paul, George, Ringo... but nickname suggestions are good too. The name "fatso" was never meant to stick with that character. It's just what I called him to differentiate the two characters.

Now you might ask, "Why should I do anything for you? What's in it for me? Why are my pubic hairs itchy and falling out?" Well, I can't do much about your itch, except suggest you visit a doctor and use a condom, but as for the first questions: I will give you something! What more do you want?

The grand prize is going to be a 8.5"x11" full color glossy picture of the two characters doing something. I can't say what, cause I haven't drawn it yet. If you would like the picture autographed, I can do that too. If you would rather recieve a picture of my girlfriend while she is sleeping, I might be able to arrange that. But you either get the drawing or the pic. Not both.
The grand prize will be awarded to the person/persons that provide me with the winning names. If I select the two names from two different people, then each person will get a grand prize award. Anyone who participates in the contest will receive a limited addition email that has a limited edition copy of the poster art attached.

Your suggestions can be posted in the comments below, or you can email me @ (god I don't believe I'm putting my email out here) binns_n@hotmail.com . Failing these routes, you can stuff your suggestion in a bottle and set it in the nearest stream. I'm sure it will eventually get to me.

Later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Soulfood said...

OK, I'm not sure I know which to characters you're talking about. haha. So, for that skinny guy with the eyebrow ring, I saw his name should be Kurt. And for the other guy in the fart carton...I name him Derek.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Binns said...

Yes, these are the guys that we are talking about. Thanks.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Pilot said...

Ok the guy based on you should be called Princess Arial Jasmine Cinderella and the guy based on me should be Superfly Shaft Dolemite.

8:53 PM  
Blogger David Roman said...

How about, Beavis and Butthead....oh wait, that's been done.....ummm..... Bill and ....nope, that's been used....ummmm.....Wayne and Garth....no! Geez, what's left?
Seriously though,
PeeRon(Jeremy) and Captain Kurt (I like Kurt too)

That's my 2 bits

10:21 AM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

How bout Fatso and the other one

11:54 AM  
Blogger Soulfood said...

Just so everyone knows...I said Kurt first!!! Although if you're nice to me, I might share the prize with Dave. We'll just rip the picture in half.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Watzy said...

to post or not to post? hmmmmmm...... well Nath, I sent you my choices on MSN but I'll post them here too. The skinny guy should be Rhett, my opinion only and the fat guy, hmmm, I thought Todd but that doesn't fit. Cornelius? Not!! Cornholio?? lol, ok, ummmmmm....Dave..... Hey it's me Dave. Dave's not here maaaaaan!!! Whatever, it's late and I am out of here!!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
To Prove I Have at Least One Friend
Introducing: This Guy!
Very Sofistercated
Gettin Flashy
Work In Progress
Another Disappointment
And To Your Right...
It's Funny Cause It's True
What The F%@K?
I'm Still Alive Folks

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff