The Winner Is...

I have picked the winner. But I've been on holidays and sick at the same time. Not to mention I didn't have internet for the past couple days (switching provider). But it is late and I don't feel like writing. But the winner has been picked. I will announce more soon.

(I'm feeling much better by the way).

Oh yeah, FUCKING NINE INCH NAILS CONCERT! I am going. Not sure which city yet. Right now it's a toss up between Edmonton and Winnipeg. Still planning which city is the best option, but my decision will have to be quick, tickets go on sale this Saturday.

Peace doggies. Till next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Soulfood said...

That's cruel!!!! You can't say that you've picked the winner and then not tell us who it is. How horrible.

But I love you Nathan...I hope I'm the winner :P. hahaha

11:24 PM  
Blogger Watzy said...

probably picked you nose, bugger!!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
This is the sophisticated art that I had been pi...
Blomic Names and Blogger Links
Distracted Doodles
Pick-the-Names Contest
To Prove I Have at Least One Friend
Introducing: This Guy!
Very Sofistercated
Gettin Flashy
Work In Progress
Another Disappointment

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff