R.I.P.

This blog is dead. Everbody else knows it, so do I. Last semester of school was incredibly busy, and I don't see how this semester is going to change. But, my blogging lifestyle is going to.

I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, but subablomic will either become no more, or become entirely retooled. What I will be working on is a blog for my Intermedia class that catalogues my research and progress through my projects. This will be set up in the next week or two, and you should expect a post AT LEAST once a week, but probably more. I will announce the new blog through email to whoever I can, and I'll also have Pilot announce it on his blog as well.

Will there ever be a comic by me? Maybe. Maybe not. If I make one, I'll post it. But it's a lot of friggin work.

Till next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12:53 PM  
Blogger David Roman said...

Don't do it, once you start down the dark path of blogging, forever will it dominate your destiny...

12:57 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

ftmvks*rubs eyes*

wuh!

I had clicked the link to your page and as it was loading I was going.. why the fuck am I bothering.

E-mail be biatch!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Soulfood said...

I told jeremy to give you my e-mail as I don't want it posted here. So don't anyone post it!!!

ghpfeq

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



I know this looks dumb. It's just a test graphic.



Name:Binns
Home:Saskatchewan, Canada
About Me:Read my blog.
See my complete profile

Blomic Archive


Other Blogs I Like
Pilot's Blog

Links
Penny Arcade
My Obsession
Ebaumsworld - Humour
Skoopy - More Humour

Previous Posts
Beware the Scary Monsters!
Fuck
Congrats Aaron and Kelly
Wow, I still have a blog.
A Response To Pilotsworld.
Back to School
On Being Unemployed
I Shall Thwart Thee!
The End of Summer is Almost Nigh...
...drumroll Please

Archive
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Other Stuff